Author Topic: Clinically Dead re-released  (Read 2280 times)

Offline David A. Sutton

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • David A. Sutton
Clinically Dead re-released
« on: May 16, 2009, 10:51:44 am »
My collection, Clinically Dead & Other Tales of the Supernatural, originally issued by Crowswing Books in 2005 (and almost instantly going into limbo due to the publisher's career move into popular music) has been republished in hardcover by Steve Upham's http://www.screamingdreams.com. You can order your copy from the website, price 20.00 plus postage. This new edition has the original cover artwork by Harry O. Morris and Foreword and Afterword by Stephen Jones and Joel Lane. The book contains ten of my short stories spanning fifteen years and includes The Holidaymakers, Monkey Business, and the novella In the Land of the Rainbow Snake, which has not been reprinted elsewhere.

Offline David A. Riley

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • rileybooks
Re: Clinically Dead re-released
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 01:06:05 pm »
That's great news, David. I'm glad it's coming out again - and from a responsible publisher this time!

The only problem is I'll have to get this new copy as well as the original I already have, if only because the cover looks better on the Screaming Dreams edition.

(Any chance of a second volume of different stories sometime soon?)

David

Offline Screaming Dreams

• Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
    • Screaming Dreams
Re: Clinically Dead re-released
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:57:26 pm »
Hi all,

If any BFS member wants a copy of the Clinically Dead book then drop me an e-mail and I'll give you a 15% discount for a limited time. Yes, this is a shameless promotional offer to try and attract a few extra sales during this tough economic climate! We'll have copies for sale at FantasyCon this year so I hope that some of you will buy it there. If you can't wait though, rush along to the SD website now and place your order online : http://www.screamingdreams.com/clinicallydead.html

Kind regards,

Steve