Author Topic: And if I press *this* button.....?  (Read 3864 times)

Offline LouM

• Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
    • Lou Morgan
And if I press *this* button.....?
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:32:47 pm »
Hello all!  :)

I'm Lou, and although I've been a member for just over a year, I've only just managed to get round to registering on the forum. What can I say? I'm scatty. But I've stumbled across a couple of people from here on Twitter, so I thought it was probably time I pulled my finger out. Everyone I've come across thus far seems eminently sensible - they use words like "pub" and "bar" and "wine" - all of which work for me.

Mostly, I spend my days wrangling my little boy and trying to keep him & the cat apart (and have the scars to prove it) but I also write the occasional story, and recently started taking it a little more seriously: my first published story appeared in none other than New Horizons 2!

While I could talk about me for, well, ever, I'll keep it brief. Stuff I like includes Neil Gaiman, HP Lovecraft, Robert Bloch and Michael Marshall-with-or-without-the-Smith. Also moonlight walks, misty November evenings and fluffy kittens - although I couldn't eat a whole one. Probably.

Offline Jim Steel

• Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
    • Panglossian Hubris
Re: And if I press *this* button.....?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:13:44 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Lou. I don't have a cat, but the neighbours' cats keep crapping in my garden so I don't feel that I'm missing out.

Offline LouM

• Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
    • Lou Morgan
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 06:42:14 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Lou. I don't have a cat, but the neighbours' cats keep crapping in my garden so I don't feel that I'm missing out.

Borrow my toddler. One glimpse of him hurtling towards them at full pelt and the neighbourhood cats will suddenly remember something very urgent that requires them to be elsewhere.

Thanks for the welome. :)

Martin Roberts

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 08:23:03 am »
Welcome aboard Lou... you have good taste when it comes to fiction ;D

Offline CraigLockley

• BFS Reviewers
  • Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
    • Knifesedge PBeM RPGs
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 06:06:28 am »