Author Topic: Podcasts!  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Jen

• Whirlpool
  • Barbarian Monarch
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jennybarber.co.uk
Podcasts!
« on: August 02, 2010, 07:29:51 AM »
So, having enjoyed the Alt.Fiction podcasts on their website (which almost makes up for not being able to go this year...)  d'ya think we can have an Fcon podcast stream this year?  That way, you've got an extra publicity thing you can use to pimp Fcon after the event, as peeps can get a taste of things and it might push them into going to their first one to see things live.

Have no idea how setting up podcasts works though....

Offline Rolnikov

• TQF co-editor
  • BFS Reviewers
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Theaker's Quarterly Fiction
Re: Podcasts!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 08:37:48 AM »
It would be nice - although I have been wondering if the nonsense with Geoff Widders will put guests off having themselves recorded.

Offline David A. Riley

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • rileybooks
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 09:23:42 AM »
It would be nice - although I have been wondering if the nonsense with Geoff Widders will put guests off having themselves recorded.

Just don't call anyone a nutter.  ;D

David

Offline geoff widders

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 10:16:22 AM »
Muriel Gray did not just call me a "nutter" she also lied to the BSFA audience about the date of her work and the date of my work. Why did she lie? My website hewasanutter.com examines the matter in full.

Offline Rolnikov

• TQF co-editor
  • BFS Reviewers
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Theaker's Quarterly Fiction
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »
Muriel Gray did not just call me a "nutter" she also lied to the BSFA audience about the date of her work and the date of my work. Why did she lie? My website hewasanutter.com examines the matter in full.

Geoff, I believe you have just told a lie yourself. You have accused Muriel Gray of lying to a BSFA audience. Where is your evidence for that? When did she address the British Science Fiction Association?