Author Topic: Atomic Fez reduces eBook prices by a third  (Read 1323 times)

Offline iamacanadian

• Canadian, but not un-cultured!
  • Thaumaturge
  • Selecting Only the Finest Experts’ Made-Up Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Atomic Fez Publishing
Atomic Fez reduces eBook prices by a third
« on: October 21, 2010, 05:46:36 PM »
DRM-free multi-platform titles now priced at $4.99 to $6.99

10.21.2010 – Vancouver – Atomic Fez is dropping its eBook pricing by 33% effective immediately. This includes eBooks purchased through Amazon's Kindle Stores (www.amazon.com or www.amazon.co.uk) and www.kobobooks.com as well as the multi-file *.ZIP archives purchased directly from www.atomicfez.com.

eBooks from Atomic Fez are now just $6.99 (£4.30 GBP) with the exception of the just-released PONTHE OLDENGUINE ($4.99/ £3.07 GBP) by Andrew Hook.

'After a year in operation and with half a dozen titles published, my thinking on eBook pricing has evolved,' said Ian Alexander Martin, Publisher & Proprietor of Atomic Fez Books. 'When I realized I wouldn't pay more than 50% of the pBook cost for an eBook, I knew it was time to lower our prices. eBooks are the 21st Century's version of the mass market paperback, and they need to be priced accordingly.'

Atomic Fez remains committed to the printed book, and will be issuing two new titles early in 2011. 'Let's face it though,' said Martin, 'not all books are forever - sometimes one read is enough. eBooks offer readers increasingly cost-effective reading choices.'

The new eBook pricing structure means buyers will now save between 65% and 82.5% of the cost of Atomic Fez pBooks. All titles are DRM-free. View the complete catalog at http://www.atomicfez.com/?page_id=871
Ian Alexander Martin; Proprietor, Atomic Fez Publishing