Author Topic: TTA Press E book editions  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Roy

• Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
TTA Press E book editions
« on: November 01, 2011, 11:57:41 AM »
I've started posting E book versions of Interzone and Black Static to Fictionwise (again) and Smashwords.
Once an issue uploaded it takes around 2 or 3 weeks to 'go live' on Fictionwise but it is 'live' immediately on Smashwords. However Smashwords also sell though other sites like Apple, Sony, Barnes & Noble etc and issues take 2 or 3 weeks to 'go live' on those external sites. Those timings assume I've made no layout errors in the uploaded files otherwise we go round the loop again.

Both sites offer Kindle versions as well as other E book formats. Our files are DRM free.
Recent additions are Interzone 231 & 232 plus Black Static 19 & 20.
The free version of Interzone 230 is still available on Smashwords if you want to check how they look.

Offline Roy

• Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
Re: TTA Press E book editions
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »
Uploaded Interzone 233 to Smashwords. I also uploaded it to Fictionwise but it won't 'go live' until 21 Nov - assuming I made no errors.
Smashwords editions should eventually appear on Apple, Sony, Barnes and Noble, etc but it seems to take 3 or 4 weeks for that to happen, again assuming I made no errors.
Both sites provide Kindle compatible versions.

IZ 233 is the issue with Nina Allan's 'The Silver Wind'. Plus 'Tell me Everything' by Chris Butler, 'Tethered to the Cold and Dying' by Ray Cluley and 'Crosstown Traffic' by Tim Lees.

Next week's issue will be IZ 237. It features The Last Osama by Lavie Tidhar, Erasing the Concept of Sex From a Photobooth by Douglas Lain, Insect Joy by Caspian Gray and Digital Rites by Jim Hawkins.