Author Topic: "The Rat and the Serpent" by Bryn Llewellyn  (Read 3123 times)

Bryn Llewellyn

"The Rat and the Serpent" by Bryn Llewellyn
« on: April 10, 2005, 05:16:16 pm »
As some of you may know, my debut novel "The Rat and the Serpent" was published last month by Prime Books. I would like to take this opportunity to point readers to a webpage that may interest them:

http://www.infinityplus.co.uk/stories/ratandserpent.htm

My thanks to Keith Brooke for posting this web page in black-and-white, in keeping with the particulars of the novel (which is written in black-and-white; that is, in the same way that a director might make a film in black-and-white).

The book can easily be ordered online, or it can be ordered from any bookshop. The retail price is ?16.99

LLEWELLYN

VirgilKain

very good
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 09:00:16 am »
:twisted: Bryn,

Liked what I saw on the website. I do believe I will be adding your work to my collection.

Bryn Llewellyn

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 07:45:15 pm »
I am grateful indeed for your time, and for your post here. It can be rather quiet on this board.

I find myself intrigued by the "twisted" icon that you use in association with your posts. Does it in any way describe your personality or outlook?

With all due respect,

LLEWELLYN

VirgilKain

twisted
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 09:10:05 pm »
The few people that have read Heaven's Falling in full have said that I must have a twisted imagination. I think it comes from characters like Abigail (a brothel mistress with genitalia for a face). Twisted yes, but she is such a likable soul. I love all my characters, the good, the bad and the ugly in equal measure. I can only hope that readers out there can see the fun intended behind the darkness

It just seemed apt to use  :twisted: .

Yours Sinfully

Garry

Bryn Llewellyn

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 01:48:06 pm »
You may be interested to learn of the 'pudenda-dolls' of Brian Aldiss' classic work "Helliconia Winter". And if the 'pudenda-dolls' do not whet your appetite (if I could be forgiven for using so gross a phrase), then you should certainly investigate this remarkable trilogy, if you have not already: "Helliconia Spring", "Helliconia Summer" and "Helliconia Winter".

That this extraordinary work should currently be out of print is a disgrace upon the British publishing industry.

LLEWELLYN

Bryn Llewellyn

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 03:30:04 pm »
I thought users of this forum might be interested to know that the paperback edition of this novel will be available in a week or so.

LLEWELLYN