Author Topic: FantasyCon email?  (Read 7721 times)

Offline Debbie

• Thaumaturge
  • x
    • View Profile
    • http://www.debbiebennett.co.uk
Re: FantasyCon email?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 07:50:27 PM »
Bumping this thread as I am still getting FantasyCon bank statements sent to my home address. I have emailed chair@fantasycon2014.org saying that I intend to go into the bank this weekend and ask them to remove my name and address from the account, but not had a reply.

It really isnít right for me to be involved with this account when there are now cheques being written about which I have no knowledge. I apologise if this causes the current FCon committee any inconvenience, but I have been trying to sort this since November 2012 without success!

Offline Debbie

• Thaumaturge
  • x
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 01:57:48 PM »
I URGENTLY need a member of the current FantasyCon committee to contact me on debbie.bennett4@btinternet.com. Seriously.

If anybody know who is even on the current FantasyCon committee, it would be a start, since my emails are not being answered.

Thanks

Offline CarolineC

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
Lee Harris is co-chair of FCon, Debbie - not sure who the other co-chair is. Can you message him on Facebook or do you have his email address to send to him personally? It sounds like a crazy situation you're in.  :-\
Please 'like' Frightful Horrors on Facebook
www.facebook.com/frightfulhorrorsuk

Offline Rolnikov

• TQF co-editor
  • BFS Reviewers
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Theaker's Quarterly Fiction
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2014, 06:03:50 PM »
I've passed a link to your posts above to the FantasyCon chairs and the BFS chair, but I think they're all at Eastercon this weekend.

Offline Debbie

• Thaumaturge
  • x
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 01:02:16 PM »
Yes, Neil replied to my email - thank you, Neil. I hoped a concerted hit on facebook, here and emails might get a response from somebody as I've been trying to sort this for 18 months now. I'm worried, as the bank still says that Peter, David and I are the only signatories and yet somebody is writing cheques. I am planning on closing the account completely as soon as I can and transferring the money to the BFS account - if anybody tells me the account details. Otherwise I guess we'll deposit the money in a solicitor's disbursement account until such time as the BFS claims it.

Offline Peter Coleborn

• Publisher, The Alchemy Press
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Peter Coleborn / Alchemy Press
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2014, 02:51:39 PM »
Has anyone else tried emailing chair@fantasycon.co.uk recently (I copied the email from the BFS website)? My emails keep getting bounced.

Offline Peter Coleborn

• Publisher, The Alchemy Press
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Peter Coleborn / Alchemy Press
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2014, 02:53:39 PM »
Has anyone else tried emailing chair@fantasycon.co.uk recently (I copied the email from the BFS website)? My emails keep getting bounced.

Oh wait, just discovered it's chair@fantasycon2014.org !!!