Author Topic: March Open Night  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Peter Coleborn

• Publisher, The Alchemy Press
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Peter Coleborn / Alchemy Press
March Open Night
« on: February 28, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »
I assume this is still on for tomorrow. I can't find it mentioned on the BFS events calendar -- I need to check the venue  location, etc.

Offline Allen

• Forum Member
  • Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
Re: March Open Night
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:00:42 AM »
I know that the guys are having some problems with the website, so maybe that’s why the Open Night is not listed under “Events”. Details were in Martin’s latest Newsletter a few days ago. I will definitely be there. Eibonvale are doing a book launch. Some of my fabulous Clockhouse London Writers may well turn up as well. So, hope to see you there.
N.B. Will probably slope off about 11pm, though, as I need to catch the tube home.
To recap:
BFS LONDON OPEN NIGHT - 1st March 6-11pm
The Phoenix Artist Club, 1 Phoenix St, London, Greater London, WC2H 8BU
Please join us in the first of hopefully many Open Nights at The Phoenix Artists Club, just off Charing Cross Road next to Blackwells. open to members and non-members alike. The event officially runs from 6-11pm but the bar is open ‘til 2.30am for those who wish to party into the wee hours of Saturday morning.

Offline CarolineC

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:50:32 PM »
I assume this is still on for tomorrow. I can't find it mentioned on the BFS events calendar -- I need to check the venue  location, etc.

Yes, I believe the admin folk are having problems posting news, reviews, events, etc - website playing up again.  :(

Hope the open night goes well. Enjoy yourselves!
Please 'like' Frightful Horrors on Facebook
www.facebook.com/frightfulhorrorsuk

Offline Allen

• Forum Member
  • Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 12:09:51 PM »
That was another very enjoyable BFS Open Night even if we did have the occasional influx of confused Westenders! I got to chat to loads of old friends and plenty of new, interesting people as well. Thanks to Martin and Helen for organising the event. I bought a copy of Rhys Hughes’s fabulous Eibonvale book… and managed to sell a couple of paperbacks of my own Eibonvale anthology. Result!

Offline Emma Audsley

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Horrifically Horrifying Horror Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
I was wondering if there'll be any BFS open nights/events outside of London & Brighton this year?
 Anything further up North?