Author Topic: Tenebrous Tales  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Des Lewis

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • DF Lewis Website
Tenebrous Tales
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:57:56 am »
Just noticed that Christopher Barker has had his acclaimed, out-of-print TENEBROUS TALES (2010) brought out as a kindle: http://eleganthorrors.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/tenebrous-tales-finally-published-as-e.html?m=1
MY WEBSITE: www.nemonymous.com

Offline David A. Riley

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • rileybooks
Re: Tenebrous Tales
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 12:55:53 pm »
Just noticed that Christopher Barker has had his acclaimed, out-of-print TENEBROUS TALES (2010) brought out as a kindle: http://eleganthorrors.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/tenebrous-tales-finally-published-as-e.html?m=1

Wonderful news. I'll be getting a copy of this for my kindle as soon as I get home. Thanks for that, Des.

Offline Des Lewis

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • DF Lewis Website
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:26:13 pm »
I am sure you will enjoy it, David. Pity there were so few produced of the original physical book.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 02:22:03 pm by Des Lewis »

Offline David A. Riley

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • rileybooks
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:51:26 pm »
I'm sure I'll enjoy it, Des. I did almost get a hard copy a year or so ago but that slipped through my fingers, despite costing me.

I have already read The Melancholy Haunting of Nicolas Parkes, which the author emailed me some time ago. One of the best ghost stories I've read in recent years. Outstandingly good.

Offline David A. Riley

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • rileybooks
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 01:52:22 pm »
I think your review of Tenebrous Tales, Des, was probably the longest review ever published in Prism. And well worth reading.

Offline Des Lewis

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • DF Lewis Website
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 03:31:35 pm »
I think your review of Tenebrous Tales, Des, was probably the longest review ever published in Prism. And well worth reading.

Thanks, David. I think that was the first and only time I had a book review in an independent print publication. :)