Author Topic: Evening...  (Read 3119 times)

Offline AllenStroud

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Evening...
« on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:30 pm »
Hi I'm Allen Stroud, member some time back and then renewed my membership more recently. Not noticed if its lapsed yet, but only received two of the nice chunky books so far.

I'm a writer of Science Fiction and Fantasy. I lecture and run the Film and Television degree at Bucks New University in High Wycombe (I replaced Andrew Butler when he left) and also have taught/will teach writing on the old and soon to be new Creative Writing degree. I'm currently doing my Creative Writing PhD at the University of Winchester.

Recently I had Elite: Lave Revolution published by Fantastic Books Publishing, which you can find on Amazon along with a few other books of mine. I'm now working on The Death of Gods - a fantasy/alternate history tie in to Julian Gollop's new game Chaos Reborn.

I also write reviews for Foundation: The Journal of Science Fiction and SFbook.com

Am also an acquaintance of Adrian Tchiakovsky and Gavin Smith.

Offline Rolnikov

• TQF co-editor
  • BFS Reviewers
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Theaker's Quarterly Fiction
Re: Evening...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 06:09:35 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

I'll have to look at your Elite book. I loved Robert Holdstock's. First time I've heard of Chaos Reborn, which has instantly got me rather excited!

Offline AllenStroud

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Evening...
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 09:26:25 am »
Thank Stephen, only just got back here, a tough couple of months!

The Elite Fiction to go with the game release is pretty extensive. I'm currently writing academic papers based on the development too.

And Chaos Reborn has now gone to Steam Early Access.