Author Topic: London Open Night, Friday 6 March 2015  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Allen

• Forum Member
  • Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
London Open Night, Friday 6 March 2015
« on: March 04, 2015, 11:42:41 AM »
Sensorama Launch Confirmed
I am thrilled to announce that we have now set a launch date for the anthology “Sensorama: Stories of the Senses” edited by me, Allen Ashley, and published by David Rix’s Eibonvale Press and that we are honoured to say that this launch will take place as part of the British Fantasy Society Open Night on the evening of Friday 6 March 2015. The venue is: The Blacksmith & The Toffeemaker pub, St. John’s Street, London, UK. In terms of transport: you are recommended to take the tube to Angel station (Northern Line). For those of you travelling from outside London, Angel is one tube stop from King’s Cross St Pancras.
Timings are fluid – BFS nights usually run from about 7pm to 11pm. Our official launch is likely to occur around about 8pm.
We will have extra hardback copies of the book available at the launch at a guide price of £15 on the night; we are also expecting to have cheaper paperback copies available as well. Each purchase will guarantee the buyer a raffle ticket which offers the chance to win David’s original framed artwork for the front cover!
BFS Nights are friendly, welcoming and a great chance to put faces to names within the genre. This is also an opportunity to meet and chat with the contributors. Eibonvale has previously held successful BFS launches for my anthology “Where Are We Going?” and for “Tallest Stories” by Rhys Hughes.
Further details including the cover image and contents list are at the Eibonvale Press website: http://www.eibonvalepress.co.uk/books/books_sensorama.htm
Look forward to seeing you there. Come up and say hello.

Offline Allen

• Forum Member
  • Thaumaturge
    • View Profile
Re: London Open Night, Friday 6 March 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 11:58:48 PM »
A big thank you to everyone who attended the BFS Night last Friday. We had a terrific launch for "Sensorama" with loads of the authors there. And, as always, it was great to see familiar faces and meet up with and chat with some newbies as well.