Author Topic: Memberships - New and Renewals.  (Read 961 times)

Offline Phil Lunt

• BFS Reviewers
  • Thaumaturge
  • BFS Chair, collector of Boojums
    • View Profile
Memberships - New and Renewals.
« on: April 16, 2015, 08:35:07 PM »
Just a quick note to say that James Dunn, our Membership Secretary, has been called away from home on work duties so there is currently a bit of a delay in processing new and renewing members. Sorry about that!
If anyone has any problems regarding this then please feel free to contact me directly: chair@britishfantasysociety.org

Ta!

Offline Des Lewis

• Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • DF Lewis Website
Re: Memberships - New and Renewals.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 08:15:51 AM »
... if someone could confirm that they also got my BFS membership renewal that would be great, thanks.

Me, too.

Update on these - James D has been called away from home on a work situation but will get things processed ASAP. Sorry about that.

I don't know about Ian, but I haven't yet had a reply to my email asking for confirmation of my membership renewal.
MY WEBSITE: www.nemonymous.com

Offline Rolnikov

• TQF co-editor
  • BFS Reviewers
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Theaker's Quarterly Fiction
Re: Memberships - New and Renewals.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 07:51:53 PM »
James has been away from home with work lately, and now he is about to move house and will have no internet for at least a fortnight, but he has sent me a list of new members and renewals for the next BFS bulletin, and he's asked me to post a message from him here on the forum:

"Apologies if you haven't received a welcome letter since you've subscribed or renewed. These will hopefully follow soon."