Author Topic: Werewolf Nightmare Author Alan Toner  (Read 199 times)

Offline Horrorwriter66

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • www.alantoner.com
Werewolf Nightmare Author Alan Toner
« on: May 23, 2017, 01:07:42 PM »
Hi everybody. I am new here and am the author of the horror portmanteau novella WEREWOLF NIGHTMARE, along with many other horror and paranormal books.

I would just like to ask what are the rules on this board for authors promoting their work? I mean I have published many books on Amazon and was wondering if there is a cap on how many I can mention here.

I thought I'd better ask first, as I would not want to run the risk of being accused of spamming.

Thanks
Alan Toner
Horror Author
www.alantoner.com
Horrorwriter66
Horror & Paranormal Author
www.alantoner.com

Offline Rolnikov

• TQF co-editor
  • BFS Reviewers
  • Elder Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Theaker's Quarterly Fiction
Re: Werewolf Nightmare Author Alan Toner
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 07:57:32 AM »
I'm not a moderator here nowadays, but when we set up this part of the forum I don't think we set out any formal rules. The main thing we said was to avoid duplicate posts, that kind of thing. I remember suggesting that people made at least a non-promotional post or two for each promotional post, but I don't think that's so important now the forum's mostly operating as a noticeboard. For the latest info on this kind of thing you could email our web admin on webmaster@britishfantasysociety.org.

Offline Horrorwriter66

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • www.alantoner.com
Re: Werewolf Nightmare Author Alan Toner
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 07:40:53 PM »
Thank you for that.

If you love werewolf novels, then you might be interested in downloading the FREE sample of my werewolf novella, WEREWOLF NIGHTMARE, from my site at:

http://www.alantoner.com/

If any of you do avail yourself of this free download offer, I would very interested to hear what you thought of it. Thanks.
Horrorwriter66
Horror & Paranormal Author
www.alantoner.com