Author Topic: The Half Broken Crown - An online fantasy novella  (Read 2727 times)

DarrenReid

The Half Broken Crown - An online fantasy novella
« on: March 03, 2006, 10:10:31 am »
Dear all

Every week I write a part of a novella I am publishing online as a blog - "The Half Broken Crown" is high fantasy and I have as little idea about what will happen as the readers will - parts one and two are out now so if you would like to read (and i'd love to hear your opinions), please head over to my website and click on the front cover of "The Half Broken Crown" - www.DarrenReid.co.uk

Take care :)

Darren Reid - Author of Lord of Darkness and Shadow
www.DarrenReid.co.uk

DarrenReid

Re: The Half Broken Crown - An online fantasy novella
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 04:06:13 pm »
Part three, four and five are now also online - if you like, please let me know what you think

Darren
www.darrenreid.co.uk

DarrenReid

The Half Broken Crown to be published
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 08:17:14 pm »
Dear all

Just a quick update to let you all know that my online serial, The Half Broken Crown has been signed by forbidden publications for release as an ebook in 2006.  The serial was particularly popular with over 15,000 reads and had grown to over 20,000 words of free litterature when it was signed to be published.  The novella has since been finished (roughly 49,100 words in length) and will be published later this year (exact date tbc) - the first three chapters are still online and available to read on my official website.

Take care

Darren Reid
www.darrenreid.co.uk
www.myspace.com/darren_reid