Today is the last day for BFS members, FantasyCon 2014 attendees and FantasyCon 2015 attendees to cast their votes in the British Fantasy Awards.
Email our awards administrator Stephen Theaker at email@example.com for the voting link if you don’t already have it.
You have till midnight tonight to vote!
Once voting has closed, the planned schedule is as follows:
- April: collation and checking of votes
- May: appointment of juries
- June: jury decisions on egregious omissions
- July 1 (if all goes to plan): announcing shortlists
- July: requesting reading copies
- August–September: jurors’ reading period
The awards presentation will happen at FantasyCon 2015 (23–25 October 2015), at the East Midlands Conference Centre and Orchard Hotel in Nottingham.