The British Fantasy Society and Southbank Centre are giving you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to see Marlon James discussing his brand new novel Black Leopard, Red Wolf at Southbank Centre on Monday 25 February along with a special proof copy of the book.
Black Leopard, Red Wolf is the first novel in the Man Booker winning author’s highly anticipated Dark Star trilogy, described as an ‘African Game of Thrones’. Drawn from vivid African history and mythology, it is a saga of breathtaking adventure and powerful intrigue – a meditation on the nature of truth and power.
To enter: click here, and fill in the form.
The competition closes at midday on the 1st of February 2019
1.The prize will consist of two tickets to ‘Marlon James: Black Leopard, Red Wolf’ on Monday 25 Febraury at Southbank Centre’s Queen Elizabeth Hall + two proof copy of the novel Black Leopard, Red Wolf
2.The winner will be selected on the 1st February by a member of the British Fantasy Society executive, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens on 21/01/19 and closes at midday on 01/02/19. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The winner will be contacted directly by Southbank Centre.
6. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. The winner will be required to provide contact details to be contacted directly by Southbank Centre to facilitate transfer of the prize. Contact details will not be used for marketing purposes unless there is opt in and will not be shared with any third party except for the purpose of delivering the prize
8.The prizes are as stated in the competition text, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Tickets are not transferable to any other London Literature Festival event or any other Southbank Centre event
9. The prize will be allocated in the winner’s name and must be collected by the winner in person at Southbank Centre