A chance to win signed copiesâ€¦
FromÂ ConradÂ Williams:
ONE is published in the UK on April 2. To celebrate this, we’ve set up a couple of competitions.
The winner of the first will snaffle the following:
- A bound proof of ONE, signed by the author
- A signed hardback copy of THE UNBLEMISHED (rare)
To enter, answer the following question:
A character has appeared in each of Conrad’s four novels. His first appearance was in a short story. What is his name?
Email answers toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ along with your name and address.
In our second competition, a prize will be awarded to the person who can submit a shot of him or herself reading a CW novel or novella on a beach. The sender of the best picture wins:
- A (very rare) signed proof copy of Conrad’s novella GAME
- A signed copy of HEAD INJURIES, Conrad’s first novel
Entries to be sent toÂ email@example.comÂ along with your name, address and the picture location.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for the first competition is April 2, 2009
- Closing date for the second (photographic) competition is September 30, 2009
- Competitions are open to everyone over the age of 18
- Winners will be notified by email and their names posted on CW’s website
- Allow 28 days for prizes to be delivered
- The winner of the photograph competition will allow his/her entry to be posted on CW’s website (copyright remains with the photographer)
- Conrad’s decision is finalÂ